Sunday, January 4, 2015

Catching Up

I've had so much trouble blogging from an iPad. My template needs work. If you know of anyone who can get me all fixed up with a custom template, please send them my way. I'm willing to pay.

So, oh my goodness. My princess is two now. I haven't blogged since she was brand new. Check out this precious terrifically two year old. 

So let's play catch up now and hopefully I'll make more of an effort to continue blogging.

We tried to stay busy over the holidays. We attempted to take pictures with Santa and let's just say it didn't go over so well. See for yourself. 

                         

Christmas Eve we traveled all over. I was exhausted. Next year we plan on staying in and starting new traditions in our own home. Here is Parker and her Gram.

We ended 2014 with having a few of our favorite neighbors over. We played Heads Up and Scattergories. We also played a fun little game where each person wrote down three resolutions and I read them out loud and everyone had to guess whose was whose. It was a good night. Very much looking froward to 2015.



Stay tuned for more this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment