Sunday, December 9, 2012

Newborn Pictures by Lauren Crose Photography

I had been warned how exhausting newborn pictures can be and boy they were not lying! We took Parker to my friend Lauren's to take her newborn pictures 10 days after she was born. Lauren liked for her to sleep the entire time but that just wasn't going to happen. She was awake a lot and she peed on me and one of the blankets and she even pooped in one of Lauren's towels! Really?! She poops once a day, sometime every other day but by gosh she managed to do her business during her precious pictures.

I left feeling very disappointed and assumed Lauren didn't get many shots. Well...it turns out she got some great stuff, so now I will overload you with her newborn pictures.

I cannot get enough of these sweet gal!

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment